The lawyers of McMahon Morrison Watts have expertise representing employees in all matters related to the workplace.
We regularly advise employees who have been terminated from their employment, either due to restructuring or alleged misconduct.
We are experienced in the review and improvement of termination packages for our clients based on our skill in negotiations with employers. We are also prepared to passionately litigate wrongful dismissal claims before the courts in order to pursue fair compensation for employees upon termination.
Our lawyers regularly represent employees with respect to the following:
- Wrongful dismissal
- Constructive dismissal
- Review of employment contracts
- Discrimination in hiring, promotion, termination, etc.
- Workplace harassment or violence
- Requests for accommodations of disabilities
- Applications for short- or long-term disability insurance
- Sexual harassment or solicitation
We are committed to pursuing the interests of our clients in the most effective and efficient manner in order to ensure that their rights and entitlements in employment are being protected.