The lawyers of McMahon Morrison Watts advise employees who have been terminated from their employment due to restructuring or alleged misconduct. Our adept skill in negotiations with employers enables us to represent employees in all matters related to the workplace, with the advantage of consolidated experience in the review and improvement of termination packages.
We are prepared to passionately litigate wrongful dismissal claims before the courts in order to pursue fair compensation for employees upon termination.
Our lawyers regularly represent employees with respect to the following:
- Wrongful dismissal
- Constructive dismissal
- Review of employment contracts
- Discrimination in hiring, promotion, termination, etc.
- Workplace harassment or violence
- Requests for accommodations of disabilities
- Applications for short- or long-term disability insurance
- Sexual harassment or solicitation
We are committed to pursuing our clients’ interests effectively and efficiently, ensuring the protection of their rights and entitlements.